GarryGood product Good service Good price
MarcoFeedback on the information was timely. Although there was not much cooperation, we had a good experience from Shirley's services and products.
352*660,5um,0.5um,0.2um,2um，5μm Used Porosity Cylinder Cartridge Filter For Dust Collector Vaccum
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Efficiency||99.95%, 99.5%||Medium Material||Polyester|
|Type||Welding Fume Filter||Filtration Grade||Media Filter|
|Name||5μm Used Porosity Cylinder Cartridge Filter|
dust collector filter cartridge,
pleated filter cartridge
High Flow Air Conditioner Filters Cartridge Anti Static PTFE Featuring Wide Pleat Spacing Description:
Dust Filter Cartridge
PTFE Filter Cartridge is a membrane-laminated polyester media. This media provides very high initial efficiency on sub-micron particles. With the addition of the film, almost all particles are immediately stopped by the filter (99.9% efficiency). PTFE membrane media provides the best dust cake release properties. PTFE is nearly chemically inert, a desirable property when dealing with reactive products.
(1) Suitable for the filtration of very fine dust type in welding fumes, mechanical processing,pharmaceutical and construction industries and sticky dust collection.
(2) Imported spun bonded polyester with PTFE membrane, microporou offers 99.99+% filter efficiency.
(3) Wide pleat spacing and smooth,hydrophobic PTFE provides excellent particle release.
(4) Excellent resistance to chemical erosion.
(5) Electrochemical plate/stainless steel top and bottom, no rust perforated zinc galvanized metal inner core allows good airflow.
(6) Applicable temperature: 93-135℃.
|Dust Filter Cartridge|
|Standard Construction||Unique plastic coating anti-rust caps and metal frame|
|Wide pleat spacing ,easy-cleaning design|
|The top and bottom covers have plastic covers,iron covers and other materials|
|Options||A variety of installation methods|
|Optional no outer mesh|
|Optional temperature at 130 °C|
|Optional stainless steel mesh and end caps|