Excellent Particle Release Gas Turbine Air Inlet Filters Metallurgical Powders Durable In Use Description:
The product is used for air total filtration and medium efficiency filtration of gas for all industries. The filter element is characterized by large filtration area, low pressure drop, long service life, stable filtration efficiency, etc.
(interpor fleece) Glass fiber
1. Deep filtration.
2. High particle holding capacity.
3. Best micro rating at high pressure drop.
4. Usable for mineral oil, emulsions and for most synthetic hydraulic fluids and lubrication oils.
1. Deep filtration.
2. Constructed of paper and polyester fiber.
3. High material stability and strength.
4. Available in 10 micro and 25 micros fineness.
|Stainless steel mesh||
1. Surface filtration.
2. Provides high resistance filter elements (irrespective of the hydraulic fluid used).
3. Partially cleanable.
4. Available in 25 micro, 40 micro and 80 micro finenesses (other micro ratings on request).
|Sintered stainless steel wire mesh||
1. Smooth wire pore.
2. Easy to clean.
3. High temperature resistance.
4. Corrosion resistance.
5. Long service life.
|Sintered metal felt||
1. High porosity.
2. Good air permeability.
3. Large dirt holding capacity.
4. High reservation.
1. High chemical and corrosion resistance;
2. High tensile strength
3. Excellent abrasion resistance
4. Long life span
5. Excellent thermal insulating properties
6. Easy to maintain and clean
Donaldson Oval Air filter element P191889 specifications :
1.The quality and performance can be guaranteed as original elements.
2.Temperature Range -4°F~212°F
3.Seals: nitrile seals, fluorocarbon seals for corrosive fluids.
4.Collapse pressure rating 21bar-210bar (Hydraulic Liquid Filtration)
5.Filtering precision 3, 5, 10,20 and 50 micron.
6.Filter Medium: glass fiber, filterpaper , stainless steel sinter fiber and stainless wire mesh.
7.Fluid Compatibility Compatible with all petroleum oils,water glycols, oil/water emulsions, high water base fluids,and synthetic fluids compatible with Fluoro Rubber or EPR seals.
Donaldson Oval Air filter element P191889 Description:
1.Wider pleat width
2.High filtration efficiency
3.Filter Material: 80% Cellulose + 20% Polyester
4.Excellent ability for moisture protection
5.Top open, bottom open/bottom close with deflating bolt hole
6.Galvanized stainless metal configuration
Donaldson Oval Air filter element P191889 TEST STANDARD
Our filter elements are tested according to ISO 2943
Compatibility with hydraulic fluids ISO 3968
Flow characteristics ISO/DIS 3724
Flow fatigue characteristics ISO/DIS 4572
Filter performance test (Multi-pass test) ISO 2942
Proof of integrity and quality (Bubble point test) ISO 3723
Verification of the end cap stress ISO 2941
Gas Turbine filters
replacement Donaldson DFO oval air filter nanofibre filter cartridge P191889 show: