Synthetic Fiber Air Filter Material/Pre Air Filter/Air Filter Roll
1. air filter foam
2. high air flow rate
3. low inital pressure drop
4. high dust holding capacity
5. long operating life
Bag filter media is made of multi-material. Three layers of filter media is hot melted by imported automatic welder. The first layer is coarse fiber filter cotton to arrest the major dust in air, thinner layer is the fiber filter paper to arrest the smaller dust, the outside layer as the strengthen protection layer.The material adapts to demands of multilayers of filter material and gradient filtration and prolongs the life-span of the product. The product can be widely used in initial and medium bag filters.
1. fine synthetic fiber .
3. large dust holding capacity, long working life.
4. efficiency:F5-F6-F7-F8 EN779.
5. air blow temperature is above 85°C. Width is 0.6-0.75 m.
6. bag length is requested by customers.
7. after cleaning can be used again.
8. Be composed of non-silicon anti-fracture high-performance synthetic fibers;
9. Use multilayer and increased density technology;
10. Humidity resistance: 100%;
11. High temperature resistance up to 80 ℃;
12. Can supply in piece or in whole roll.
Widely used in ventilation and air conditioning system, precision instrument factory, enterprise, pharmaceutical workshop, spray-paint room of the place such as air purification. With small resistance, air volume and let the characteristics of large amount of dust.It used for coarse dust filter, pre-filter of air filtration system;Applicable to a variety of industrial product applications, such as preventing pollution, air conditioning, industrial emissions and processing smog. Especially suitable for spray systems, spray-paint workshop’s pre-filter.
|No.||Rated air velocity(m/s)||Count efficiency||Resistance(Pa)||Dust holding(g/m2)||Color(EN)||
Synthetic fiber G3/ G4 air pre filter media/ coarse filter material rolls
|3||Average Pore Size||μm||——|
|5||Brust Strength CD||Kgf/5cm||180|
|6||Tensile Strength MD||Kgf/5cm||80|
Rated air velocity(m/s)
Initial pressure drop (Pa)
|Rated air flow(m2/h)|
|Rolls||20||1/2||20 ± 2||1.0||38||3600|