GarryGood product Good service Good price
MarcoFeedback on the information was timely. Although there was not much cooperation, we had a good experience from Shirley's services and products.
5um 0.5um 320x1000 Gas Turbine Air Inlet Filters
|Filter Cartridge Name||Gas Turbine Filters||Average Flow||1510 - 1880 Cfm|
|Class Of Filtration||F8||Efficiency||90-95% (ashrae 52.2 - Average Efficiency En-779) For Particles Of 0.4 μm|
gas turbine air inlet filters,
5um Air Inlet Filters,
320x1000 Air Inlet Filters
(1) Imported cellulose fiber or synthetic fiber for base media (80%cellulose and 20%polyester).
(2) Excellent filter efficiency.
(3) Wide pleat spacing, great filter surface.
(4) Electrochemical plate/stainless steel top and bottom, no rust.
(5) Perforated zinc galvanized metal inner core, allows good airflow.
(6) Specialty chlorine rubber gasket to ensure airtight sealing.
(7) Applicable temperature: 65°C.
1. Base media: Spunbonded polyester
2. Operating efficiency: 99.9% on 1 micron
3. Washable: Several times
4. Maximum operating temperature: 200oF/93oC
5. Abrasion resistance: Excellent
6. Chemical tolerance: Excellent
7. Optional flame retardant media(FR): To order
1. Gasket: Neoprene rubber, good at absolute hermetic seal, improving the durability
2. Inside cage: Galvanized steel, to prevent corrosion.
3. Molded top: Available in a varitety of styles and sizes to fit a wide range of Tubesheet Holes.
4. Molded bottom: Helps resist abrasive wear at the bottom of the elements.
* part number OEM.
* size and structure OEM.
What is the material of our product?
* national filtering materials: oil paper/fiberglass/stainless steel mesh / 304 all-steel mesh,
* imported filter material: glass fiber imported from HV company in the United States. Paper imported from Korea.
* cover material: carbon steel and stainless steel and aluminum and processing.
What is the warranty: 1 year?
Our warranty period is one year, which means the correct installation and normal conditions of use. If our goods meet any quality problems, we will remanufacture for you again.
|Model||Specification||Airflow||Installation hole||Initial resistance||Filter area||Filt Efficiency|